A leading provider of corporate governance advisory services and training.
Since 1999, Certified Information Security has assisted mid and large enterprises in strategy and business system development, deployment, and auditing for enterprise risk management, business continuity management, information security management, fraud control management, and purchasing & supply chain management.
- Conducting and facilitating private cybersecurity assessments with U.S. Department of Homeland Security trained assessors
- Performing professional risk management, compliance, information security, and business continuity policy audits against baselines provided by ISO standards
- Establishing the necessary strategy, management leadership, policies, and protocols to support organizational certification for ISO 22301 BCM, ISO 27001 Information Security, ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems;
- Developing critical group executive competence to establish requisite specialized management competence throughout the enterprise;
- Successfully kicking-off and deploying new ERM, BCM, information security, and fraud control management systems;
- Establishing defined risk context, criteria, and scoping necessary for operational risk assessments and business impact assessments;
- Developing a formal risk assessment and risk treatment methodology; and
- Facilitating operational risk assessments, information security assessments, fraud risk assessments, and business continuity planning assessments.
Interested in learning more about how CIS can help your organization?